Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
curious
curious began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Getting a list of books read so far from device

Hi,

does anyone know if it is possible to get a list of the books read so far from a Sony PRS-T1 ?

I have a 32GB SD card installed, so have never deleted a book from the device. I'm assuming, since it keeps track of what page you're up to in each book you are reading/have read there must be a way to query the device for this information.

I've had a PRS-T1 for some time now and use it a lot - every day, in fact - and get through quite a few books. Since I have a large library, it has been easy to forget what books I have read so far, if I could grab this information it would be a good basis for a 'favourite authors' list.

thanks in advance.
curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:28 AM   #2
ebmr
Zealot
ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.ebmr is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious View Post
does anyone know if it is possible to get a list of the books read so far from a Sony PRS-T1 ?
Make a query on the books.db database:
Code:
select * from books where reading_time is not NULL;
ebmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
curious
curious began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Ahh, thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. Nice one.
curious is offline   Reply With Quote