Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Can someone test this prc file for me?

Hi,

I'm choosing a suitable ebook reader which best suits the mobipocket prc file.

I usually retrieve full-content enews from Mobireader desktop and move them to my iPHone for offlin reading. Can someone try this file by:

1. opening it, show the list of news link and show the screen to me
2. pick one of the news, display the news content, and show the screen to me.

Just wish to check whether it display prc file properly before I take a plunge.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: prc MobileRead_Forums_FF6393DF.prc (92.8 KB, 414 views)
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Well, first of all - if I'm understanding your request - links do not yet work on the jetBook.

This is something most of us desire. There are, however, other benefits to owning a jetBook.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi Don...Thanks for confirming this valuable information.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote