Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
multiprose
Connoisseur
multiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
do you think running the minimal root twice damages?

so my problem is the touch screen is unresponsive at times.

this started to happen after i installed a minimal root yesterday night. today, however, i decided to edit the minimal root package to remove some unwanted apks. i thought that running it again would sort of do a complete restore but the programs i didn't want anymore were still there. do you think running the root twice caused this issue or is coincidental?

any recommendations on what to do? i tried reformating the memory. hard factory reset but the touch screen is still buggy.
multiprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
try gently cleaning the screen edges where the touch sensors are. If you have too much dust, etc. it would interfere with the sensors.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert