Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-19-2014, 05:52 AM   #1
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Prestigio ?

My T1 seems to be on it's last legs battery wise and as Sony isn't making them anymore I'm looking for an Alternative that basically will just let me drop books on manually and ideally also onto a MicroSD.

I've been looking at this Prestigio Multireader Supreme and it seems to have most of the features I liked about the Sony.

My real dilemma is I can't find much in the way of reviews or testing anywhere so I've no clue if it would be a bad purchase or not.

I do have a Nexus 7 which I read on sometimes so I'm not in a mad rush for a replacement but I am curious if anyone's came across these Prestigio ereaders and the impressions they left.

Edit: Here is a link to the actual Manufacturer site for it.

Last edited by Teknikal; 08-19-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:38 AM   #2
HYPE
Groupie
HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
This is definitely the first time I hear about them, and I'm interested in hearing feedback as well. Just out of curiosity.
HYPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert