Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Default Input Format

I have a large number of books that have both zipped html and lrf formats. The lrfs were created from the html source. I want to bulk convert to epub but when I go to convert a single book I notice that the source is populated with lrf, not zip.

In preferences I see that the "preferred input format" shows html above lrf in the list. So, I would think that Calibre would default to that. I want to bulk convert but I'm guessing that it will use the lrf's instead of the zipped html. Bulk convert does not offer a way to change the input format the way an individual convert does.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
So, is there any way to get Calibre to use a particular format for bulk conversions?
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual...for-conversion
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Bluebird
Bluebird began at the beginning.

Device: netbook
If you have more then one format of ebook then there is a little tab at the top of the window that you can choose which version to use for conversion. It is the Input tab.
Bluebird is offline   Reply With Quote