Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-10-2016, 05:05 PM   #16
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubix View Post
Hi,

I am writing here because, I feel that this is the only opportunity for me to get in touch with people from ereader-store.de. They simply don't answer my emails.
I apologise for some delayed replies to customer messages in last weeks.

Thousands of orders and hundreds of pre-orders have been placed in our store. Therefore we receive three kinds of messages: from prospective customers, who asks some questions about our products, from customers, who is looking for consultation and technical solutions by solving some problems with their devices (including improvements suggestions and ideas) and messages from pre-orderer concerning delivery of their products.

We plan dispatches of pre-orders based on information, provided by suppliers, but unfortunately sometimes our expectations, concerning arrival of batches and "ready for shipping" dates are affected by unexpected delays caused by third parties like custom office (asking for new introduced certificates, permission, goods checking etc.), mistakes, caused by our suppliers etc.

Usually I get customer messages about technical issues, suggestions and also a lot of mails with words of gratefulness for our work and our products. And usually I reply within of one day.

However If such a disaster like delay of a expected product batch happens, we start to receive a huge wave of emails with customer questions concerning this delay and I am spending hours daily just to write messages to calm down and inform affected customers. In my company it is only me, who is responsible for customer contacts (additionally to other not less important functions). Sometimes it just takes time to reply to all of them. It is also very arduous. But believe me, no one message remains unanswered, even when sometimes it takes a couple of days to wait for reply!
Some impatient customers are sending up to 5 messages per day, expecting immediate reply.. Please! Don't expect too much . We are very small company with some limitations. We keep our prices as low as possible, there are no huge profits to allow us to employ and qualify more personal for service purpose. Most of customers are accepting this compromise - to pay lower prices, but to stay patient, when sometimes we need more time to reply to some customers messages..
It also makes much more fun to help customers to solve problems and to discuss product improvements, than to reply to messages like "I know it was a pre-order, but where is my order, which I place already two days ago?" I really would prefer to spend more time working on product improvement, promotion of our products, be more active here in forum, than to do unproductive things. It is also part of expected service, isn't it?

I am sorry, when we sometimes cannot satisfy some customers. I really try to do the best what I can and what my time allows me to do. But some understanding from customers site would be also very appreciated. Look, it is already late night in Germany, but I am still sitting in my office and writing replies to recent messages in our store.. So please don't panic..

Last edited by Booxtor; 08-10-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:30 PM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I would be happy to send my second question to your business once again, if you wish, since I never received an answer.

Or I can ask it right here.

Which one would you prefer?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:42 AM   #18
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I would be happy to send my second question to your business once again, if you wish, since I never received an answer.

Or I can ask it right here.

Which one would you prefer?
Yes please, send it to the contact page of my store. Since all of our recently placed pre-orders (older than one week) has been already shipped and there are no delays by last batches, at the moment we can reply to the messages within of one day again.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:31 AM   #19
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Hi Booxtor, is it possible to have detailed manuals of the stock readers?
(OReader / FBReader / Onyx Neo Reader)
For example I really find difficult to interpret in Neo Reader
the icons in navigation --> more settings.

Stock readers are a relevant part of the Onyx experience and User manuals don't go in details at all.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 11:03 AM   #20
JensKa
JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JensKa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything 13,3"
Just wanted to mention that I got a full refund of the contract price in accordance with regulations of the German civil code after withdrawing the contract within 14 days. The refund took quite some time due to a mishap in the returns office, but I eventually got my money back.

So all in all I'd consider the seller trustworthy and would order again if he had a product which is of interest for me.
JensKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 02:14 PM   #21
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
I am always wondering how inpatient some customers behave.

I have bought several e-book reader from ereader-store.de in the last few years. They have always reached their destination. Who cares if it will need a few extra days.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote