Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
rascalina
rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rascalina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Question Update Mobi file in Kindle after metadata updated in Kindle ?!?

I am really sorry in advance if this question has been asked and answered at this forum. I searched prior to posting, but I may not have had the right keywords and thus came up with nothing, and if I came across the appropriate post, then I may not have understood it.

My question is as follows:

I load files onto my kindle using Calibre exclusively. When I first transfer files from Calibre to the Kindle (Paperwhite) they transfer with whatever the current info is. Now down the road a book goes from being a single to part of a series or the name changes or I find that there was an error in the initial metadata capture and I update the info in Calibre. Now I would like to know HOW to update the info on my PW Kindle without having to first delete the book off of the kindle and then reload it coz then all my notes and my bookmarks are gone etc.

Can someone please help me with this problem ?!? Much Obliged
rascalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, metadata, update books