Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #1
dhume01
Connoisseur
dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhume01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Chromebook Pro, Note 10 Lite
Alternet news source not outputting epubs correctly

(Originally this issue was posted here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115123)

I'm using the latest version of calibre 0.7.46, and when I have calibre download from alternet.org into epub, the epub looks fine in calibre, but when i open it in the sony reader software or on my sony prs-505, all of the pages are blank, they just have the navigation menu on each page. if i was to convert the epub to lrf, and convert that back to epub, then the epub works and is mostly fine (though it has a weird underlining issue). The lrf looks fine on my reader, but the format crashes it from time to time, which freaks me out since I'm worried about those crashes damaging the reader.

Other news sources work fine on the reader/sony reader software.
dhume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhume01 View Post
(Originally this issue was posted here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115123)
See my comments in original thread.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert