Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #46
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by atelouise View Post
May I be added to the list as well?
OK, you're on the list. Please send your email address by private message to arlittell.

kainne hasn't been on Mobileread for a couple of days. Hopefully when he/she checks in the chain will start moving again.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #47
kainne
Connoisseur
kainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-700
I have the next persons email but have not received a gift code yet.
kainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #48
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainne View Post
I have the next persons email but have not received a gift code yet.
Oh. Could you check your spam folder? The subject line should contain the words [name]" has sent you a free Baen WebScription eBook"

A copy of the gift code email also gets sent to the person giving the gift, so I've sent a private message to OldGunbunny asking for it to be forwarded to you manually if it's been received.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #49
Sacredwoman
Enthusiast
Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sacredwoman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch
Kainne, any luck?

Last edited by Sacredwoman; 03-17-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Sacredwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #50
kainne
Connoisseur
kainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskainne can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-700
Code received & code sent out. Thank you very much pdurrant for sharing.
kainne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:18 AM   #51
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainne View Post
Code received & code sent out. Thank you very much pdurrant for sharing.
I'm glad to hear it worked for you. Enjoy the books — I did.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #52
Sinner3k
Enthusiast
Sinner3k began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro, B&N Nook Classic, Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire
Got my code and forwarded to arlittell last night. It took a while for mine to show up, but I imagine he should have it soon.

-D
Sinner3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:31 AM   #53
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner3k View Post
Got my code and forwarded to arlittell last night. It took a while for mine to show up, but I imagine he should have it soon.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #54
shemsha
Connoisseur
shemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Hi,
Can I still get it?
shemsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #55
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemsha View Post
Hi,
Can I still get it?
OK, you're on the list. Send your email address to atelouise by private message.

Arlittell hasn't been on since the 18th. Hopefully they will have received the gift code, and will redeem it shortly.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #56
shemsha
Connoisseur
shemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
OK, you're on the list. Send your email address to atelouise by private message.

Arlittell hasn't been on since the 18th. Hopefully they will have received the gift code, and will redeem it shortly.
Done! Thanks.
shemsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #57
arlittell
arlittell began at the beginning.

Device: archos 70
I'm so so sorry to have held things up. my mil was in to "help" with the new baby. it's not good. i'm on it right now!
arlittell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #58
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlittell View Post
I'm so so sorry to have held things up. my mil was in to "help" with the new baby. it's not good. i'm on it right now!
That's OK. Real life is more important than on-line forums!

But with a new baby, how will you possibly find time to read the books?
Old 03-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #59
arlittell
arlittell began at the beginning.

Device: archos 70
I seem to be stocking up books for retirement, of course, my neural ebook implant probably won't be compatible with these formats by then, but what can you do? Code sent to atelouise and I apologize again for messing things up.

Oh, and OP, thank you very much for sharing!
arlittell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #60
atelouise
atelouise began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Yup, got the code and sent it on. I'm looking forward to starting the books.
atelouise is offline   Reply With Quote