Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
Maxy007
Maxy007 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Kindle DX Messenger bag?

G'day there,
I love the look of the M-Edge journey bag. Unfortunately it is only available for the Kindle 2.

Amazon don't seem to have a lot of journey/messenger bags for the DX.

What are you using that is similar and where did you get it from?

I'd probably prefer a Kindle specific bag rather than a laptop/multi use bag.

Cheers,

Maxy007
Maxy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Maxi007.

Have you tried emailing m-edge or Waterfield designs?

Both are pretty responsive to customer inquirys.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
angelad
Groupie
angelad is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle dx
More and more bags will come out and DX is a fairly recent addition.
angelad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This what you are looking for?

http://www.sfbags.com/products/kindle/kindlecase.htm
Old 02-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #5
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I have Waterfield travel cases - roomy enough to hold your K in its cover - plus room for cables, etc. A bit pricey - but IMHO worth it.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
Maxy007

Hi There,

Thanks for your replies
I emailed both places last night (morning your time) and got up this morning and there was a reply from both places!!!

Grandma I asked the Waterfield people if the large sleeve would fit with an M-Edge latitude case. He doesn't think it will. It looks like an awesome bag!!

Poohbear would the DX fit into it with an M-Edge latitude case?

Cheers,

Maxy
Old 02-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy007 View Post
Hi There,

Thanks for your replies
I emailed both places last night (morning your time) and got up this morning and there was a reply from both places!!!

Grandma I asked the Waterfield people if the large sleeve would fit with an M-Edge latitude case. He doesn't think it will. It looks like an awesome bag!!

Cheers,

Maxy
Just fyi........I have their 'slip case' for my K1......with it, I don't need another case.

Its padded enough to protect it in my purse, and I prefer reading it 'nekkid' anyway.

There are no pockets, tho, and the other bag looks way more roomy
Old 02-17-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxy007 View Post
Hi There,

Thanks for your replies

Cheers,

Maxy
It would probably fit into the travel case - this is quite roomy.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:41 AM   #9
Maxy007

Thanks for all your replies I appreciate it.

The one I'm getting is http://www.sfbags.com/products/sleev...leevecases.htm The size is #22-16.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Just fyi........I have their 'slip case' for my K1......with it, I don't need another case.

Its padded enough to protect it in my purse, and I prefer reading it 'nekkid' anyway.

There are no pockets, tho, and the other bag looks way more roomy
Bad idea to use any eink reader without a cover. There's more risk of breaking the screen if it's dropped. Do you really want to put your baby at risk?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote