Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
cecdc7731
cecdc7731 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Fire 8.9 Time To Read

When the device initially upgraded the firmware, Time to Read worked with books that I had loaded with Calibre. Once I had done a restart of my device after shutdown (battery ran out), Time to Read no longer worked on the mobi or azw3 books loaded from Calibre. Any explanations as to why this occurred or is it just one of those things that is inexplicable?
Thanks.
cecdc7731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
I think I have the fix. Please see my post in the kindle forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=211324
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert