Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
sammygirl
sammygirl began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
J R Ward

im not much into campire books .. but the "Black Dagger Brotherhood Series" by J R Ward got me hooked .. i like it alot .. it has a nice romance / action plot ..
sammygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Started my BDB Reread

I know this is a very old thread, but I figured I'd use it instead of starting another; especially since I plan on reading her Fallen Angels series, at some point, as well.

As to The Black Dagger Brotherhood:

It has been over 3 years since I last read one of the BDB books. I'm not sure where I stopped (book 5 or 6 I'm guessing) I forgot how very "Adult" this series is; we're introduced to a few of the main characters through both sex and violence.

The sex scenes are more erotica than romance, IMO, however the pairings do have that "romance novel" feel, based on my limited romance novel reading. The rest of the story is very urban fantasy & action based. It is a really interesting mix of genres. I look forward to "falling" into this series again.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert