Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
Telstar
Telstar began at the beginning.

Device: kindle for pc
Cost of E-Books

Hi everyone, firstly my apologies my system settings are preventing me from seeing this site properly (college machine with excessive security).

I have a particular usage in mind for e-books which I will reveal later but only recently have I been interested in e-books - a definate fan. However why when an e-book cannot cost as much to produce as a paper based book are both priced much about the same on for instance amazon.

Regards telstar
Telstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Telstar. Best to talk about ebook pricing in existing threads, though (many of 'em in the forums here). Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Do a forum search for the topic and you will find many a thread on ebooks and their prices.

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Have you seen the Kindle Forum for all the tips and tricks.

There is also a Library on Mobileread for some Classic books ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote