Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-18-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
mincha
mincha began at the beginning.

Device: m515
iSilo hyperlinks

Hi,
I'm using my SD card to store large iSilo DOCs. For some reason, the links (tables/images) are not functional. I even can't _click_ the links (so I think it's not a "waiting" problem).
Can anyone come up with an answer for that ?
Thanks
Old 10-19-2003, 07:27 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
mincha, the links of the site you are talking about, are they part of an imagemap? As far as I know, iSilo doesn't support imagemap links. Do you have an url to the site in question?
Advert
Old 10-19-2003, 10:33 AM   #3
mincha

Still with the same problem

Hi again,
All the "links" I'm talking about are either tables/images/chapters etc. in the same document.
We're not dealing with imagemaps...
So- is there a way to see the tables/images. Do you think it's a problem related to the SD card ?
Thanks
Sa'ar M.
Old 10-20-2003, 04:05 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
HM I am not sure if I understand right. You don't see tables nor images? Or you cannot click on a link?
Old 10-20-2003, 07:43 AM   #5
mincha

Well...

Let my explain- I can't see images nor tables (only from DOCs saved in the SD card) BUT- moving between parts of the DOC using a "link" is possible. Some of the links that re-direct you to another chapter doesn't seem to work also.
I hope my question is clear.
Thanks for your time
Sa'ar
Advert