Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Zarathustrian
Zarathustrian began at the beginning.

Device: EZReader Pocket PRO
CBR to PRC Conversion?

I recently bought a EZReader Pocket Pro, which is just fantastic and I'm thrilled. However I would like to read the Buffy Comics and have only found them in CBR format. Are there any programs out there that would enable me to convert the CBR to PRC format? Or any other type of format that you know the Pocket Pro can read?

Many thanks in advance!
Zarathustrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
calibre. It also has a sub forum here.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustrian View Post
I recently bought a EZReader Pocket Pro, which is just fantastic and I'm thrilled. However I would like to read the Buffy Comics and have only found them in CBR format. Are there any programs out there that would enable me to convert the CBR to PRC format? Or any other type of format that you know the Pocket Pro can read?

Many thanks in advance!
Try renaming the extension to .rar and see what you get.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote