Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Maybe I can blame the Duck...

JJ
don't you always ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Of Course the Red One will be named Kinny, However the Real Dilemma will be explaining how One came from Borders and the Other from Sony, (Different Mothers and All) I so hate some of the conversations we must have with our little ones. Maybe I can blame the Duck...

JJ
Huh... what!

They are "Fraternal Twins" not identical. One favors mom (the silver one) and the other dad (the hard headed red one). You'll have to keep and eye on that Kinny. By taking after his father, I can see he's going to be a lot of trouble. You won't be able to send him to his room cause he'll just sit around and read all day. Maybe you can ground him from using Calibre for a month when he misbehaves.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #18
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0zza View Post
I got my wife one for christmas... She wasn't that enamored at first being a bit of a traditionalist. But I got a few books for her on it and eventually she wrote this.

Ps. She got the tiffany necklace as well.
An excellent review .
It's refreshing to read the opinions of someone who isn't an e-ink geek.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #19
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Huh... what!

They are "Fraternal Twins" not identical. One favors mom (the silver one) and the other dad (the hard headed red one). You'll have to keep and eye on that Kinny. By taking after his father, I can see he's going to be a lot of trouble. You won't be able to send him to his room cause he'll just sit around and read all day. Maybe you can ground him from using Calibre for a month when he misbehaves.
And if he is really bad I can send him to stay with his step duck and be forced to play with her Kindle!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And if he is really bad I can send him to stay with his step duck and be forced to play with her Kindle!

JJ
You don't even have it yet and already you've forgotten how close you came to buying a Kindle.

I rescind my congratulations (but I will still wait to read my The Dangerous Days of DanielX until we can discuss it eBook reader to eBook reader ) .
Advert
Old 08-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #21
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You don't even have it yet and already you've forgotten how close you came to buying a Kindle.

I rescind my congratulations (but I will still wait to read my The Dangerous Days of DanielX until we can discuss it eBook reader to eBook reader ) .
I wasnt being Snippy, you know how Kinny never plays well with others, And I do have my well behaved Silver one... Oh and you might want to know that I saw another Kindle a couple days ago I was really getting freaked out but after spending half the night last night reading on the Sony I think I will be alright

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #22
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
I wasnt being Snippy, you know how Kinny never plays well with others, And I do have my well behaved Silver one... Oh and you might want to know that I saw another Kindle a couple days ago I was really getting freaked out but after spending half the night last night reading on the Sony I think I will be alright

JJ
All I've ever wanted was your happiness <cue the sappy soap opera music> (I actually typed "soap oprah" ).

What were you reading and how is the wife feel about that (you are reading her toy after all)?
Old 08-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
For bathtub use, put it in a large Ziplockbag (like a freezer bag), sucking the air out before sealing and then folding the edges back. That will protect it from an accidental splash or drop in the tub. Works great in my steamroom too!
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #24
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Yeah, you are really lucky. My spouse will never get his hands on my Sony PRS-505. I would love to get him one! But, no way is anyone getting my reader! And after 43 years, he has as much bargaining power as he will ever get.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #25
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Thanks! I'm an inveterate tub reader. I'll get out the Zip lock for my next bath.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!