Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > Kindle Books (offline)

Notices

Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hemingway, Ernest: The Old Man and the Sea. V1. 7 March 2013

This has been scanned from my old High School text, which, being British in origin, has British spelling. The cover art on my hardback copy's jacket is probably still in copyright, so my cover uses royalty free clipart.

Just over 30,000 words, this short novel has no chapters, and tells of the lonely fight of an aging Cuban fisherman as he attempts to bring his catch, a huge swordfish, ashore while warding off sharks.

Filmed, with Spencer Tracy as the old man.
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
dasebasto
dasebasto began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Many thanks.

The version I had started to read had many typos, this one looks much better.
dasebasto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert