Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel
editing tags in my posts ?

I discovered, after clicking the submit button, I misspelled a tag. Is there anyway to fix that ?

I tried editing my original post, but the tags don't seem to be part of the edit.

Thanks.

( I spelled 'science fiction' as 'sience fiction' on one of my poems.)
Joebill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
The tags apply to the thread not a post. Do you see the "Edit Tags" link at the bottom of this thread? (I'm not sure if everyone sees it or just moderators.)

If you don't see edit tags you can just report your post and ask us to edit the tag for you.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Joebill
Fanatic
Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joebill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks ! I see it now... no idea why not earlier, likely tiredness. I fixed the post I needed to.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Any user can add tags to a thread (I just added the "test" tag). But probably only moderators and the user who set the tag can remove them (I cannot remove "editing tags", but I can remove "test"). The trick is you don't have to edit the post, just view the thread normally and click the "Edit Tags" link at the bottom.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
Joebill
Fanatic

Thanks, I figured it out.
Advert

Tags
editing tags, test