Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
Alm Hlgh
BelieveNLove Alm Hlgh
Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alm Hlgh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cool BelieveNLove

Hello I'm Alm Hlgh and I'm a new writer of erotica, romance and some sci-fi novels.

If you've found yourself bored with the conventional romance stories that are predicable and lacking in sensuality between men and women; then these eBooks have been specially written for you. Join a host of interesting and lovable characters in their quest for discovering and experiencing true love. You will believe in love again. Looking for an escape? Or a place to get lost in and find romance? Then look no further. I specialize in unusual romances between men and women of diverse backgrounds.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004HTM4G8
Closed Thread

Tags
action adventure, contemporary romance, romance, science fiction