Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
eerok
noobus perpetuus
eerok began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Can no longer inject CSS

Calibre used to allow me to add CSS to set my custom font when I converted, and now I can no longer paste reliably into that field -- it's used instead for description tags for menu headings. Is there some new way to add CSS?

I even tried reverting to 0.86 (OS X), but that worked for one book and not another. I've tried OS X, Windows, and Linux versions, though I prefer to use Linux.
eerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:20 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eerok View Post
Calibre used to allow me to add CSS to set my custom font when I converted, and now I can no longer paste reliably into that field -- it's used instead for description tags for menu headings. Is there some new way to add CSS?
I've never done this myself but the Extra CSS field is still where it has been for a year under the Look & Feel area (see attached). Of course you may have to scroll down to find the extra css box. If you don't scroll down you may be trying to paste in the info box which isn't a editable field.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	extracss.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	74037  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-09-2011, 01:44 AM   #3
eerok
noobus perpetuus
eerok began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Of course you may have to scroll down to find the extra css box. If you don't scroll down you may be trying to paste in the info box which isn't a editable field.
Thanks for making me look more closely. I did in fact need to scroll down to expose the extra css field -- no doubt because more options were added above it. I'm glad it was that simple to solve even if it does make me look silly
eerok is offline   Reply With Quote