Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Dogmomm
Dogmomm began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
switching between Stanza and eReader?

I'm new to ebooking and wanted to try Stanza and eReader to see which I liked better. I bought Duma Key for Stanza thru "Stanza Books by Fictionwise", and I bought Angels and Demons for eReader from eReader.com. Is there a way to get both books into Stanza, or get both books into eReader? I can only view them in the reader I downloaded them into. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Dogmomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to a more appropriate forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert