Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-19-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
tadas
tadas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Device books "not in library" when they are

I'm trying to consolidate and organize several separate readers. When I plug in one that has several hundred books not in the Calibre Library there are some books without the checkmark "in Library" that come up as "identical title in library" when I try importing them. I simply tell Calibre not to import the dupes, but how do I avoid the wasted time in the first place?
tadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 08:40 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tadas View Post
I'm trying to consolidate and organize several separate readers. When I plug in one that has several hundred books not in the Calibre Library there are some books without the checkmark "in Library" that come up as "identical title in library" when I try importing them. I simply tell Calibre not to import the dupes, but how do I avoid the wasted time in the first place?
They are not precisely the same (name/case...), even if they are the same book.

2 ways
delete, then send again (easier if many)

or
righ click Match to library:<select book> (can be tedious )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
tadas
tadas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. I'll just keep doing it the tedious way.
tadas is offline   Reply With Quote