Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
Sonia Miller
Sonia Miller began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free ebook 6/21/14 & 6/22/14

The Attraction Distraction: Why the Law of Attraction Isn't Working for You and How to Get Results - Finally! By Sonia M. Miller

http://www.successforthesoul.com/claim-your-free-book

There’s more to the Law of Attraction than meets the eye!

"The Attraction Distraction" picks up where other spiritual self-help books leave off. Although there are many who teach techniques to achieve personal fulfillment, seekers are often left behind in a wake of unanswered questions:

~ What am I doing wrong?
~ Why isn’t this working?
~ Why do I keep sabotaging myself?
~ How can I make things happen more quickly?

"The Attraction Distraction" answers these questions and more!

About the Author: Sonia M. Miller is a counselor, coach, teacher, healer, minister, author, and speaker, offering workshops, classes, private consultation, and energy healing. She has helped countless people activate personal success, healing, and transformation since 1983.
Sonia Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
self-help