Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
But you can adjust the size of font? I can't see how it have to be too small. Granted the screen is small and you have to change "page" often - personally I don't like to read anything smaller than about 11-12 pt size.
yupp, on the jetBook there are a bunch of different font sizes you can change to ranging from small to HUGE.

on the ipod its a different story since you have to enlarge the focus on a certain part using your fingers so its not actually changing the font, but just magnifying a certain part of the text.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #17
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
yupp, on the jetBook there are a bunch of different font sizes you can change to ranging from small to HUGE.

on the ipod its a different story since you have to enlarge the focus on a certain part using your fingers so its not actually changing the font, but just magnifying a certain part of the text.
I meant on the iPod Touch. I'm using Stanza on the Touch myself, and I can adjust to whatever (almost) font size I wish. You don't have to use your finger like that to magnify.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote