Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #46
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
shhhhhh, he's here!!!! The master himself, pshrynk has logged on! But he's not posting, maybe he's a little, well, confused...
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
shhhhhh, he's here!!!! The master himself, pshrynk has logged on! But he's not posting, maybe he's a little, well, confused...
should we all hide ??? and then jump out and shout "SURPRISE" ???
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #48
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
should we all hide ??? and then jump out and shout "SURPRISE" ???
YES!!!!! Or we could all post a VM in his profile (writing exactly the same text).
Old 05-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
YES!!!!! Or we could all post a VM in his profile (writing exactly the same text).
ooh yes let's do THAT !!!! what should the message say ?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #50
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Yes! I'll go start!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel

how about "so what did you bring me ?" or, "so where's my postcard ?"
Old 05-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #52
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes! I'll go start!
Quote:
how about "so what did you bring me ?" or, "so where's my postcard ?"

You posted here in the very same minute and you posted in his profile in the very same minute
Now I'll go there and see what I'll write.....
Old 05-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #53
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:

You posted here in the very same minute and you posted in his profile in the very same minute
Now I'll go there and see what I'll write.....
so i guess now we have proof that we're not actually the psame psock.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #54
ravenne
Wizard

Quote:
so i guess now we have proof that we're not actually the psame psock.
Yes, indeed! He ran away when he saw me entering his profile, btw.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #55
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Yes, indeed! He ran away when he saw me entering his profile, btw.
do you think he got pscared off by all those psocks ?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #56
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
do you think he got pscared off by all those psocks ?
He very well might do. I've just asked him for a donkey stuffed with candy
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
He very well might do. I've just asked him for a donkey stuffed with candy
Old 05-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #58
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
My resistance must be low, my avatar's been infected now!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #59
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
My resistance must be low, my avatar's been infected now!
resistance is futile !!

(seriously, haven't you learned that yet ?)
Old 05-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #60
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
resistance is futile !!

(seriously, haven't you learned that yet ?)
I should have done by now
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote