Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #31
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Harlequin 25 Days of Christmas Day 2

Use code 40CPHL13 for 40% off Christmas titles from Carina Press.

Offer valid until December 2, 2013, 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer entitles purchaser to receive 40% off the list price of selected books with the 40CPHL13 coupon code. Sales tax applied where applicable. Quantities are limited. Not to be used with other offers or coupons. All orders subject to approval. One time use only.

Since it is one-day only, it doesn't count toward this week's releases since the 2 new Christmas anthologies don't come out until Thursday.
Also not sure how the quantities are limited, but maybe they will cut off the code after a certain number of uses
Is there anything you can't get at Kobo for more off though?

Kobo has the CYBERMONDAY 50% off unlimited use code.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #32
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Is there anything you can't get at Kobo for more off though?

Kobo has the CYBERMONDAY 50% off unlimited use code.
Nope. I think Amazon also has Jaci Burton's Kent Brothers trilogy on sale for 99¢ each. I have them all in my TBR pile already.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #33
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
From Loose-ID
Quote:
Shop the Sizzle this Cyber Monday - 131 books on sale for up to $4 off, prices as low as $0.49! See them all at [replaced shortened URL - moderator]

http://www.loose-id.com/specials/daily-deals.html

Last edited by dreams; 12-02-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: replaced shortened URL - moderator
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #34
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Once your books are all downloaded:
  1. Go to the "My Library" tab
  2. Click on the "Click for Help" icon in the upper right corner of the center pane
  3. Select "Changing Download Format" from the list of options
  4. Click the first option (>Adobe Acrobat, Epub,...)
  5. Click on the "Submit a Regular Reset Ticket" link in the instructions
  6. Click on "choose" next to the Book Title field and a list of all your eligible titles will appear
  7. Select the title you wish to have in an alternative format
  8. The book will be placed back at the top of your library
  9. Download in the new format needed
You have to repeat this process for every book but as I said it's relatively easy once you know the steps.
Awesome!!! I just bought 12 books so I will be busy downloading later. I love this thread!
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #35
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Pirate Hunter's Mistress by Lynette Vinet free at Amazon US & UK originally published in 1991 by Zebra
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #36
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I haven't tried to use it yet, but they typically stack their discounts, so for all of their new releases, you should be able to take an additional 30% of on top of the standard 30% discount that they offer on all new releases.
Confirmed. I just bought Silk and When It's Right, and the coupon obediently applied itself to both.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #37
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Just FYI, you can download multiple formats at ARe, too. You just have to open a ticket. It's pretty much automated now for non-DRM'd titles. Somewhat confusing to get to the link to do so, but it's not hard once you know how.
I wish it was possible for DRM'ed titles.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #38
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I wish it was possible for DRM'ed titles.
It can be done sometimes. You can fill out a request the same way, just choose the second option (>Secure Adobe, Secure ePub,...). I know it took a few days to get the new link as ARe had to send a request to the publisher to reset it. This was for a few books that were originally in LIT I was able to get in ePub. And there was one that I hit PDF on by accident. The worse that can happen is they say no.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #39
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe

Quote:
It can be done sometimes. You can fill out a request the same way, just choose the second option (>Secure Adobe, Secure ePub,...). I know it took a few days to get the new link as ARe had to send a request to the publisher to reset it. This was for a few books that were originally in LIT I was able to get in ePub. And there was one that I hit PDF on by accident. The worse that can happen is they say no.
Good to know! I'll remember that the next time PDF is the only listed option... (who does that, by the way? PDF?)
Old 12-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #40
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
Good to know! I'll remember that the next time PDF is the only listed option... (who does that, by the way? PDF?)
If they actually called it PDF on the site I wouldn't do it. But they say "Secure Adobe" and "Secure Adobe ePub" and when I am downloading a lot of books after a buying spree I don't always pay as close attention as I should.

Yes this has happened to me more than one
Old 12-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #41
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Read only two:
Holiday Sparks by Stacy Shannon... 2....
I have this on my TBR...just wondering what made you rate it at a 2?

thx
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #42
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post

thx
I'm curious too.

I gave it a 4 when I read it back when it came out.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #43
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post

thx
I have it on Audible (freebie last year) and would have rated it 3.5/4. So I am curious as well.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #44
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Amazon US interesting thing.

So I took a trip through the free Christmas romance offerings. (Nothing that stands out, just went to Kindle > Romance > Holiday - search "Christmas", sort by price.) Anyway, when all my order confirmations came in for the dozen or so free books, I also got three promotional credits entitling me to selected 99 cent ebooks, one each for Romance, Sci Fi / Fantasy, and Lit Fic.

I would guess getting any book from a genre entitles you to the offer for that genre.

Of course, maybe everyone already knows about this, but I rarely have anything to contribute so thought I'd mention it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:30 PM   #45
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Amazon US interesting thing.

So I took a trip through the free Christmas romance offerings. (Nothing that stands out, just went to Kindle > Romance > Holiday - search "Christmas", sort by price.) Anyway, when all my order confirmations came in for the dozen or so free books, I also got three promotional credits entitling me to selected 99 cent ebooks, one each for Romance, Sci Fi / Fantasy, and Lit Fic.

I would guess getting any book from a genre entitles you to the offer for that genre.

Of course, maybe everyone already knows about this, but I rarely have anything to contribute so thought I'd mention it.
News to me, so thanks