Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #16
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I really have no idea how I keep finding books to buy. But I did . . .

Read:
Cold Ridge (US Marshalls #1) - Carla Neggers - 3.5
To Love a Hero - Mona Risk - 1
Dying Wish (Sentinel Wars #6) - 3.5
Mafia Captive - Kitty Thomas - 3.5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-1.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	116074  
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #17
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I read "French Silk" a looooot of time ago (one of the first contemporary romance novel I read, in SPanish of course).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Lots of Harlequin buys for me this week, used a couple of big codes on bundles... my new local eLibrary has a pitiful eBook selection - I was so reliant on my old eLibrary for keeping me in Harlequins!

Read only two:
Holiday Sparks by Stacy Shannon... 2
Sweet Inspiration by Penny Watson... 3 (4 if it had been better edited)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dec1_13.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	116076  
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I really have no idea how I keep finding books to buy. But I did . . .
I know right? I think something's wrong with me, how the heck is my wishlist still hovering around 100? And even though I just bought 20ish last week, there's still around 10-20 that I'm really hoping drop in price tomorrow because it's killing me waiting to buy them.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:41 AM   #20
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Harlequin 25 Days of Christmas Day 2

Use code 40CPHL13 for 40% off Christmas titles from Carina Press.

Offer valid until December 2, 2013, 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer entitles purchaser to receive 40% off the list price of selected books with the 40CPHL13 coupon code. Sales tax applied where applicable. Quantities are limited. Not to be used with other offers or coupons. All orders subject to approval. One time use only.

Since it is one-day only, it doesn't count toward this week's releases since the 2 new Christmas anthologies don't come out until Thursday.
Also not sure how the quantities are limited, but maybe they will cut off the code after a certain number of uses
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #21
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All Romace eBooks/OmniLit is having a 50% Rebate Sale on all eligible titles (the ones with the crown symbol)

Cyber Monday, December 2nd only. (They're on Central Time)

This is the usual-type sale where you buy the books upfront and then get 50% of the purchase price back in eBook Bucks to spend later.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #22
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Amazon's Cyber Monday Romance Deals

(Am thinking Heather Graham must be hiding in there as I got 8 alerts from ERIQ for her in my email this morning.)

copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #23
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Amazon's Cyber Monday Romance Deals

(Am thinking Heather Graham must be hiding in there as I got 8 alerts from ERIQ for her in my email this morning.)

A lot of these titles are the same as the ones on Kobo's Up to 80% Off Cyber Monday Sale list. I clicked the Amazon link and was thinking "Wait, I've already looked at these" So maybe they're publisher discounts for the day? (Haven't compared the lists 100% book-for-book, but the Amada Scott, Heather Graham, and Sandra Kitt titles are on both.)

Just something to keep in mind if the ones you want are coupon code eligible at Kobo. 50Dec is a new 50% multi-use code.

Last edited by library addict; 12-02-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: add Kobo code
Old 12-02-2013, 07:37 AM   #24
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
A lot of these titles are the same as the ones on Kobo's Up to 80% Off Cyber Monday Sale list. I clicked the Amazon link and was thinking "Wait, I've already looked at these" So maybe they're publisher discounts for the day? (Haven't compared the lists 100% book-for-book, but the Amada Scott, Heather Graham, and Sandra Kitt titles are on both.)

Just something to keep in mind if the ones you want are coupon code eligible at Kobo. 50Dec is a new 50% multi-use code.
A lot of the Amazon ones are Open Road Media books, which I believe are couponable at Kobo.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #25
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Samhain is offering a 30% off coupon at their bookstore today only:

CYBERMONDAY13

I haven't tried to use it yet, but they typically stack their discounts, so for all of their new releases, you should be able to take an additional 30% of on top of the standard 30% discount that they offer on all new releases.

Also, they offer the standard 30% new release discount for up to 4 weeks prior to a book's release date, so it's worth browsing their "coming soon" section for anything that is being released in the next couple of weeks.

Also, I think Samhain's books are eligible for today's ARE rebate, so for any older releases, you might want to buy them at ARE instead. I like Samhain's store better because you can download any book you purchase in multiple formats, whereas ARE only allows you one download, but for the back catalog, I think ARE will have the better deal today.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #26
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Also, I think Samhain's books are eligible for today's ARE rebate, so for any older releases, you might want to buy them at ARE instead. I like Samhain's store better because you can download any book you purchase in multiple formats, whereas ARE only allows you one download, but for the back catalog, I think ARE will have the better deal today.
Just FYI, you can download multiple formats at ARe, too. You just have to open a ticket. It's pretty much automated now for non-DRM'd titles. Somewhat confusing to get to the link to do so, but it's not hard once you know how.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #27
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

And there is a Barnes & Noble Cyber Monday Sale, too.

Many of the same books as Kobo and Amazon.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #28
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Just FYI, you can download multiple formats at ARe, too. You just have to open a ticket. It's pretty much automated now for non-DRM'd titles. Somewhat confusing to get to the link to do so, but it's not hard once you know how.
Hmm, I'll have to give that a try. Especially because I currently have about 10 books in my shopping cart there and are about to press the button.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #29
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Samhain is offering a 30% off coupon at their bookstore today only:

CYBERMONDAY13
Okay, the magic coupon and prior mega-sales have messed me up. I just pre-ordered two books and balked at paying "only 60% off"

Last edited by library addict; 12-02-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #30
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hmm, I'll have to give that a try. Especially because I currently have about 10 books in my shopping cart there and are about to press the button.
Once your books are all downloaded:
  1. Go to the "My Library" tab
  2. Click on the "Click for Help" icon in the upper right corner of the center pane
  3. Select "Changing Download Format" from the list of options
  4. Click the first option (>Adobe Acrobat, Epub,...)
  5. Click on the "Submit a Regular Reset Ticket" link in the instructions
  6. Click on "choose" next to the Book Title field and a list of all your eligible titles will appear
  7. Select the title you wish to have in an alternative format
  8. The book will be placed back at the top of your library
  9. Download in the new format needed
You have to repeat this process for every book but as I said it's relatively easy once you know the steps.