Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-09-2014, 09:43 PM   #1
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Astak 5" EZ Reader Pocket Pro for sale

I have a skinned red 5" EZ Reader Pocket Pro for sale on ebay. I believe it is the only one currently on ebay so all you have to do to find is search for above title or look for items for sale by drakesword.

I am doing this not because it doesn't work or I don't like it, but I haven't used it in two years due to my paperwhite. it deserves to be used. There are many accessories with it both original and a red M-Edge cover. please visit my auction.

added: link - http://www.ebay.com/itm/131291585181...84.m1555.l2649

(9/24/2014): e-reader is sold, thanks!

Last edited by spear; 09-24-2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: updated status
spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:10 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Since this is a rather old Reader, how good is the battery life? Can the battery be changed?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can the battery be changed?
It has a hatch/door on the back to change the battery.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It has a hatch/door on the back to change the battery.
Is there a link to a place to get a new battery?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:36 PM   #5
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I don't know about the battery......sorry....maybe you can inquire in the pocket pro forum?
spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2014, 03:40 PM   #6
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
I *think* Batteries Plus carries them? Been a while though, so won't swear to it! That might have been the 6"........
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
I don't know about the battery......sorry....maybe you can inquire in the pocket pro forum?
I think you should be finding out about the batteries. The thing is, you'll have better luck selling it if you have the information about getting new batteries.