Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
So I Played Around at Best Buy Today...

and I got a chance to play with EVERYTHING !!
My heart's desire was the Sony 650! I figure, why pay extra for the 950 when it can't surf the web! The 950 felt good in my hands and was visually appealing.
The Nook- I felt it was too heavy. I would like my reader to replace paper when i'm teaching. (I may grab one later just for the heck of it.)
The Kindle- OMG! I always hated this device because it was very unattractive... but after playing with it today,... THE KINDLE 3G IS THE WINNER!! Its extremely lightweight, easy to operate, it can read to me! its great!
So, I will be picking up the 3G version real soon!
My Literati - I will keep it for magazines!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I didn't have an opportunity to try out the various e-readers before purchasing. After researching the devices and deciding which features were most important to me, I chose the Kindle 3G/wi-fi. It has exceeded my expectations! I don't think you'll regret your decision to purchase the Kindle!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert