Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
Soxendom
Connoisseur
Soxendom began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Play Order

I am using Book Creator to create books of short stories. Everything seems to work all right except that the play order in the TOC. All are set to 0. Calibre is finding chapters and titles ok.

I don't think this is a problem with book creator as this happened when I did a straight convertion just using Calibre. I'm using 6.31 and windows 7 (64bit) but it happened when I was using 6.29 and vista 32 bit. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Soxendom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What format are you converting from?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
Soxendom
Connoisseur

I'm using book creator which converts to html and sends it to calibre to convert to epub
Old 01-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Open a ticket and attach one of these HTML files
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
Soxendom
Connoisseur

ticket no 4397 opened.
Thanks
Advert