Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #91
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I think my time will be better spent actually getting this to work on the lower devices.

Only now do I recall why we switched away from SVN... too much wasted time
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #92
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

okay... since I could NOT remember where the ADMIN button was...

I started making a new project...

NOW I see the ADMIN button in MY project [picture1]... not it yours [picture2]... So I am not going mad.

The permissions HAVE to be wrong. cheers...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_237.png
Views:	219
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	101973   Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_238.png
Views:	200
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	101974  
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #93
twobob

I officially give myself the rest of the night off on this after a wasted day.

See you tomorrow.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:14 AM   #94
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakod View Post
Lydovig, can you make screenshot?
Now we can see all the buttons, but now a lot of bugs. The previous version worked almost anything other than a text editor. Back to the previous version.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	screenshot_2011-08-01T18_11_29-0000.gif
Views:	216
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	102027  
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:15 AM   #95
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
I'm try to add "screenWidth = 600;" and run on my PaperPwhite.

All works fine - btns resizing work, img resizing work;
baf, can you see what happened on KT, why images doesn't resizing. What happens if you explicitly set the size of them?
I don't have time to play with it now.
In the meantime I compared gtk sources. They are same on KT and PW. Also any config files related to gtk or window manager on the filesystem seem to be same. Strange.

Edit: Now, looking at Lydovig's screenshot above it seems to work ok. Hmm.

Last edited by baf; 02-26-2013 at 04:20 AM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2013, 04:29 AM   #96
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Lydovig, try this version (copy all files to bin folder and replace original ones)

twobob, I'm using svn+ssh://anakod@svn.code.sf.net/p/kindle-explorer/code-0/trunk
OK. I confirm that this works ok. I don't know why my previous tests failed. Sorry for misleading you.

Edit: With this version when I exit explorer (pressing button) there is a segmentation fault.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	screenshot_2013_02_26T10_26_04+0100.png
Views:	206
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	102034  

Last edited by baf; 02-26-2013 at 05:07 AM.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:34 AM   #97
anakod
Enthusiast
anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Lydovig, what bugs did you mean?

baf, thank you.

twobob this is not SVN problem, this is problem of stupid sourceforge. I don't understand anything... Today i will trying change permissions again.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	stupid_sourceforge.png
Views:	203
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	102036  
anakod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #98
twobob

Quote:
Lydovig, what bugs did you mean?

baf, thank you.

twobob this is not SVN problem, this is problem of stupid sourceforge. I don't understand anything... Today i will trying change permissions again.
Oh thank you !!!!

I genuinely was LOSING THE PLOT yesterday!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #99
anakod
Enthusiast
anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I solve problem, I kill sourceforge storage
Old 02-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #100
twobob

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

I will happily "kick it a bit while it is down" for you

frikking thing
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Selection_286.png
Views:	194
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	102051  

Last edited by twobob; 02-26-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #101
anakod
Enthusiast

Arrow Home

OK, moving finished.

New project home: http://kindle-explorer.googlecode.com/
Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #102
twobob

https://code.google.com/p/kindle-exp...rce/detail?r=4

Code:
       gtk_button_set_image((GtkButton*)button, btnImages[button]->GetImage(GTK_WIDGET_SENSITIVE(button)));
for 2.16 compliance.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #103
briant1234
Enthusiast
briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.briant1234 substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Wait until it is done?
OH. i feel stupid. Sorry, my mistake XD
briant1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 AM   #104
twobob

hmmm... you actually DO have kindle touch? and you are using that...

is that your REAL device? I see you posting about other devices I thought?

thanks. more info = better help.

What revision? etc..
Old 02-27-2013, 02:51 AM   #105
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by briant1234 View Post
OH. i feel stupid. Sorry, my mistake XD
This version works on Touch: http://ge.tt/6u6JVUZ/v/0?c

(added the arm.rar into the file attached in the first post and changed formatting of two files to have linux line endings)

Last edited by thomass; 02-27-2013 at 02:54 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote