Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Pubit for Nook

Does anyone know when the highly touted Pubit becomes available for authors? They keep saying this summer, but summer is almost over. I signed up for info on it, but now that B&N is undergoing ownership changes, will they abandon Pubit? Inquiring minds want to know.

Joyce DeBacco
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
RyanMWilliams
Author
RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!RyanMWilliams rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Nook WiFi
I don't know, but I did hope it would be up before now. In the meantime I have Smashwords distributing my books. The trouble is the time it takes for updates to get listed. I'd assume if PubIt gets off the ground that it'll be faster, hopefully like Amazon's DTP.
RyanMWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I thought it would be up by now too. That's why I'm holding off on Smashwords for now. I'd much rather go direct to B&N if I could.

Joyce DeBacco
Old 08-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycedb View Post
I thought it would be up by now too. That's why I'm holding off on Smashwords for now. I'd much rather go direct to B&N if I could.

Joyce DeBacco
Just checked. Still telling us they'll notify us. And I've got TWO books to PubIt!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
joycedb
Guru

Well, I couldn't wait any longer for them to get going so I published on Smashwords and took their distribution channels. Not really excited about formatting my book again to whatever specifications B&N will require anyway.

Joyce
Advert