Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
oecherprinte
Zealot
oecherprinte began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 3G, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Another praise of amazons customer service with unlighted cover

Hi,

I have to share my experience with amazons cs again. I own the 9/2010 version of the unlighted cover which produced VERY sporadic reboots on my k3 which I got in the US and use in Germany. So. called kindle cs 4 days ago tontellnthem about my problem and they offered me a replacement. So i asked whether I could upgrade to the lighted cover if I pay the surcharge wich was no problem. They immediately refunded the price I paid for the unlighted cover. I ordered the lighted one to germany and shipping and taxes were immediately refunded. The lighted cover arived to today. They told me to keep the old cover and turn it into a picturebook.

Great service that wil keep me locked to kindle for my whole ebook life ...

Cheers,

Jens

... come on baby light my cover ...
oecherprinte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Amazon usually has outstanding customer service. I have never had any problems when I have needed something from them.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert