Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Care to help me name this cat?

Found this male cat this week. Have had 5 cats over the years. My wife and I just can't seem to decide on any we come up with. Looking for suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20091218_01_found_cat.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	883.3 KB
ID:	41742   Click image for larger version

Name:	20091218_00_found_cat.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	720.6 KB
ID:	41743  
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Raccoon
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aw, he looks like a sweetie ! it's hard to choose a name without knowing him though, what kind of personality does he have ? karma to you for taking him in ; it always makes me happy to hear about people being kind to animals.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Dewey
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Smokey
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Zeb

(short for Zebra)
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
DC (Discovered Cat). I like Zeb, too, though.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #8
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
aw, he looks like a sweetie ! it's hard to choose a name without knowing him though, what kind of personality does he have ? karma to you for taking him in ; it always makes me happy to hear about people being kind to animals.

He is very easy going, loves to be held and carried around in your arms. We are amazed that he is NOT even bothered about our Bichon Frise! Our Bichon wants to play with him so much. His favorite spots are the computer chair or the dining room chair so he can watch everything. His favorite toy is a golf ball, batting it from room to room. We are definitely animal lovers and could not stand the thought of him being left in a freezing cold parking lot! Thanks for the Karma I do believe that we all have Karma & I do hope mine is good.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
uRwhatUr
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
Smokey
Thanks volwrath! Just added "Smokey" to our short list. Kids like that name.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
uRwhatUr
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
DC (Discovered Cat). I like Zeb, too, though.
Thanks phenomshel! I'm liking the 2 initials name.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:11 PM   #11
uRwhatUr
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Zeb

(short for Zebra)
Thanks kennyc! We thought of stripes but never considered Zeb for "zebra"
Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
uRwhatUr
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Dewey
Thanks Ervserver!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #13
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
I'd go with the Smokey suggestion. Awesome Cat there.

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:35 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Wow what a cutie! You could pick a name from a literary character

My sister named mine before I got her. I couldn't think of a name for her. I need to post a picture of her, she just had surgery on Friday and she looks so pitiful with her arm all shaved
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
"Lucky".

Common, yes, but he is very lucky to have found a good home with you.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote