Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Bridge playing screen size question(BBO or BridgeBaron)?

I plan to buy either the 7" or the larger Fire HD around the end of the year. The main use is for reading/media, but I also enjoy playing bridge, both online (BBO) or using a practice program such as Bridge Baron (which I already use on my PC).

My question is whether the 7" will display the bridge hands in a usable manner, or would that be a decision point in favor of the larger screen? I'd prefer the smaller screen because of cost and portability (no real travel needs though). I have small hands and I think it'd be most comfortable for reading which I estimate would be about 80% of use.

Any info from users of the bridge programs would be greatly appreciated - do they even work well?

Thank you!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote