Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
Kindi
Connoisseur
Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Kindi never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi / 3G)
Victoria Laurie Books

I have found this ladys books and they are brilliant if they were food i would eat them all day long . they are supernatural mistry thriller's,

I just can't get enough of them I have read 9 of her books so far and they just keep getting better,

she is very helpful and willing to answer any questions that i may have,

Try them, Available on Amazon US and UK !

Last edited by Kindi; 04-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Kindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I never even paid attention to the Author's name. When you posted, I had to go look at what books she had out. When I saw "Abbby" in the description, I knew it was the one I just finished.

I had picked this up in our Deals forum when member koland, posted about the free Audible version of book 1 - Abby Cooper: Psychic Eye: A Psychic Eye Mystery - and I just listened to it while doing yard work this weekend. I thought it was a perfect fun, fluff book. I can't decide if I want to get the rest in Audible format or just the read the books.

I thought the narrator, Elizabeth Michaels, did a great job.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert