Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #31
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
This is just terrific, SandBird, and as you can see much appreciated. Karma to you.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #32
geckoFeet
Resident Reptile
geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.geckoFeet knows what's going on.

Device: entourage edge
Normally I don't like birds (they're trying to steal the dinosaurs from the reptiles) but SandBird does a good thing with the forum. Maybe the forum name is a cover for SandLizard.
geckoFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #33
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Lol so many birds here you're outnumbered bro(my forum name is derived from emu lol).

EDIT: don't forget Filark's avatar, lol your in trouble now geckoFeet...

Last edited by emusan; 06-04-2011 at 08:54 PM.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:45 PM   #34
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Thanks, Sandbird! I have been feeling withdrawal pangs lately, thinking, "Oh I know where to find that answer!" then, "Oh no! It's gone!" Deep breath, "MobileRead is still there, I'll be okay."
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 AM   #35
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Always, I make a point of welcoming newcomers to MR. It's great to have seen so many EE 'refugees' signing on here recently. You'll find this place a happy home from home, folks. Good to have your enthusiastic new company. Luck and best wishes to you all.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #36
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Always, I make a point of welcoming newcomers to MR. It's great to have seen so many EE 'refugees' signing on here recently. You'll find this place a happy home from home, folks. Good to have your enthusiastic new company. Luck and best wishes to you all.
Lol. I never got a welcome at least not from a super duper user...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #37
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
Lol. I never got a welcome at least not from a super duper user...
You just did!
Old 06-05-2011, 11:17 PM   #38
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Thanks! Glad to be here.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #39
Adiposus Maximus
BMI Chart Buster
Adiposus Maximus began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge, Nook Color, Viewsonic GTablet, Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
All may not be lost yet.

I have received a an e-mail from the main European supplier in reply to a question of mine.

It appears the name and IP of Entourage has been bought by a Russian publisher that wants to continue with the products.

I see no reason to disbelieve this but how long it will take for the change over is unknown.
Maybe it's our old friend robot's employer.
Adiposus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:53 AM   #40
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Now wouldn't that be a turn up for the books!
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #41
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Every time I buy a device, the parent company goes under. I'm sorry everyone

Oh well, I'll continue using my PE till its wears out and then buy another one. Unless there is something equally awesome out by then. I can't believe people think LCD screens are adequate for reading. I've read on various LCD devices for years and there is just no competition against an eink screen.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #42
Filark

Hi Helf!

Every time I find a brand I like at the grocery store they decide to quit carrying it, so I'm not 100% convinced you are to blame for enTourage's demise.

I agree with you about reading on e-ink, although I can tolerate an LCD for a while, if I must. Welcome to MobileRead!
Old 06-10-2011, 12:33 AM   #43
JBrondos
eDGe Panegyricist
JBrondos has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: enTourage eDGe
Late arrival checking in. I hadn't visited the enTourage site for a while and then tried tonight only to find an RIP. Thought I'd register here, hoping to find some familiar faces -- any news of what might be the latest -- "hope springs eternal" . . .

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never Is, but always To be blest:
The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come."

-Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man
JBrondos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #44
Filark

Hey there, JBrondos!

Thanks for posting the Alexander Pope quote. I had never read more than "hope springs eternal" and I like seeing it in context -- kinda means a bit more than I realized, ya know?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #45
JBrondos
eDGe Panegyricist
JBrondos has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: enTourage eDGe
Filark . . . is that the same handle you used in the enTourage Forums? I only got into that early in 2011, I think.

For what it's worth, I just created the "enTourage eDGe Survivors Group" in the social section. I didn't see one and I'll delete it if someone else has already started one which I could join.
JBrondos is offline   Reply With Quote