Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Offer of Help - Ignored, Rejected, Insulted !

I love Mobile Read,

I am here almost all day, every day, if not longer!

I have volunteered to help, repeatedly, in posts and PM's,

But Alex has repeatedly apologized for not getting things sorted, promised to do something about it, talk to the rest of the team etc,

Now either, I've upset too many people, My face doesn't fit, I'm not good enough, or Not Welcome,

I'm not sure what I've done to offend, but I'm hurt and feel like not coming back,

Don't worry I love the community here too much to do that, but NOW I see why so many of the well established members do leave,

I could understand if I was told I didn't fit in, but to just leave me hanging, Repeatedly, well I had thought better of the Management, you may not need my help, but to just ignore my feelings is unforgivable,

MR is still the greatest eBook site on the web, it's a shame offers of help are treated so shabbily
Old 02-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
I have volunteered to help, repeatedly, in posts and PM's, ... But Alex has repeatedly apologized for not getting things sorted, promised to do something about it, talk to the rest of the team etc, ... I'm not sure what I've done to offend, ... I could understand if I was told I didn't fit in, but to just leave me hanging, ... it's a shame offers of help are treated so shabbily
Kevin, we have exchanged multiple PMs in the past. It's about your inquiry about joining the team. As I told you in a PM just one week ago, we are in the process of streamlining the procedure, and that once things have been decided, I would get back to you. I don't understand what we or I personally did to make you feel "shabbily" treated - and I am sorry if that is indeed how you feel - but I can only repeat what I have told you before: I will get back to you once we have refined our team structure. If there is anything more that you would like me to explain, feel free to PM me directly.

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 02-22-2011 at 09:02 AM.
Advert
Closed Thread