Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-10-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
T.W.G
Connoisseur
T.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of lightT.W.G is a glorious beacon of light

Device: prs-505
Do NOT buy devices from ICARUS! No support!

Hello,

I've just bought an Icarus Illumina HD.
I am not satisfied because the frontlight is uneven and the display contrast is not as high as on the kindle paperwhite.

I contacted support by email and requested an RMA number via their Return-Website but Icarus does NOT react - neither to email nor to their own Website contact site.

This is clearly absolutely NO customer service! I can NOT recommend this company and their devices to anybody!

Buy any other device and NO Icarus!
T.W.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #2
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Well, I bought a dirt cheap Icarus model after I dropped my old V3. Battery life is awful, otherwise I'm satisfied. There's a newer firmware for my model, but absolutely no word on what it improves. I dare not upgrade.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote