Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-31-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
Julia V
Julia V began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Don't buy ebook readers from The Green Reader

Do not to buy any products from The Green Reader, they are sold defective e-books and do not replace them. Waste of money.
I try to contact with them from June

Не покупайте продукцию у компании The Green Reader, они продают бракованный товар и не меняют его,даже не отвечают на запросы.Потеря денег.
Юлия
Julia V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:15 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It's not a retailer's fault if eBooks are defective. They are formatted by the publisher, not the retailer. You really should contact the publisher about quality issues with an eBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia V View Post
Do not to buy any products from The Green Reader, they are sold defective e-books and do not replace them. Waste of money.

Не покупайте продукцию у компании The Green Reader, они продают бракованный товар и не меняют его,даже не отвечают на запросы.Потеря денег.
Юлия
what specific titles read on what specific reader as well as the firmware version of that reader? Otherwise this reads as nothing more than SPAM common to many boards. If it's real adding details will let others help you solve the issue or at least find out the underlying problem.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:

Юлия
Note the Russian text underneath. I'm thinking it's a translation problem here, folks, and that Julia V is warning about the e-book readers they sell, given that they don't sell e-books themselves.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Hi Julia,
you should explain a bit more. And this is really surprising for me, because I have had a completely different experience.

I've bought three devices from them. The first was a PB903, which arrived in good order and with no problems. A few months later, in March or April I ordered two PB360, one black and one white. The black one had a problem, in that the OK button at times did not work. I emailed them about this, and they exchanged it without any issue - not only that, they sent the replacement out to me even before I sent the defective item back!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
m1rtinski
m1rtinski began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
Hm, I was just going to buy PocketBook 903 from them :? Is there anyone else who has experience with this company ?
m1rtinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's not a retailer's fault if eBooks are defective. They are formatted by the publisher, not the retailer. You really should contact the publisher about quality issues with an eBook.
I would go to the retailer first. The retailer were the ones who I paid, so they are the ones who should refund the payment. (Depending on the original posters meaning of "defective").
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:42 AM   #8
Julia V

The problem was not about book,yes,it was defective,but the problem was exactly with the company.I tried to communicate with them about replacement about 2 months, after 1 month they tell me to send this book to Latvia and didn't collect it,so the parcel just return to me,and it's after all my requests and reminders,nobody answer me.And only when I contacted with main office Pocket Book and asked how can I resolve this problem,the Service coordinator for USA and for the new markets contacted with me and we started resolve my problem 2 days ago.Sorry for my english
Old 08-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #9
Julia V

I just was so anger,this book should be the gift, and I waste a lot of time and nobody communicate with me, I felt myself like rubbish
Old 08-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
And only when I contacted with main office Pocket Book and asked how can I resolve this problem,the Service coordinator for USA and for the new markets contacted with me and we started resolve my problem 2 days ago.
Good to hear. Hope it goes well.

Quote:
Sorry for my english
No need to apologize. At least some of us realize and accept that English is not the first language of the vast majority of the world.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote