Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #16
kapoira
Connoisseur
kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: i62HD + T68
ok, i have following your indications and the gtk have new loaders ;-)

the gqview is working. And the FULLSCREEN is real, i can see a image without the icons of the iliad ;-)

I will have to configure it, but double cliking the screen goes to the next image

now knowing how it works i can see a manga very well and i don't have to pass all the images to a pdf, thanks

(yes the pagebar it's not working, and the refresh sometimes it's not sync...)
kapoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:43 PM   #17
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
That's great news! I'm glad everything worked out for you. I'll have to do some more work and testing on the program when I get my iLiad back.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2007, 04:49 PM   #18
kapoira
Connoisseur
kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: i62HD + T68
i will pass these night configuring it, but the only the things i miss NOW

1) the page bar to see the manga without the stylus, more battery and more comodity

2)only refresh the image, when all of the image has been charged (i think this can be configured,but now i don't found it)

2) when i'm seeing a image the cpu can change to 33 MHz, because the Gqview can do precache of the next image

3) the possibilty of exit, with the keys of the iliad

4)possibility of exit if i go to the fullscreen mode (yes i can go to the next image and move the view of the image in the screen, but i can't exit no right button and esc key)

Last edited by kapoira; 03-30-2007 at 05:19 PM.
kapoira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:39 AM   #19
jls
jls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud ofjls has much to be proud of

Hi AdamB and others,

I saw a kind of wishlist here what could be useful to port for the iLiad.
In the long run, it should be a good idea to follow the Gnome initiative for moblie
devices http://www.gnome.org/mobile/
They have a small email program ( http://www.tinymail.org/ )
and more.

Meanwhile, I would suggest porting some search functionality and
basic Mail/Adressbook/Calendar applications as well as a console VoIP program.
Since I do not have my device yet I can not tell whether these applications are really good candidates, but I would suggest the following applications for porting

beagle search searches within pdf's, docs, mail etc.
unfortunally depends on the mono environment (3.7MB)

linphone Voip appication works with the console and needs only a few
libraries

Mail/Adressbook/Calendar Maybe Evolution wood be a good idea since it runs under
gnome gtk, If too big others like tinymail/mutt etc. would
do as well plus "cal" and "abook" which is the standard
linux things, but better than nothing.

best regards,
jls
jls is offline   Reply With Quote