Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
bryanzs
Zealot
bryanzs doesn't litterbryanzs doesn't litter

Device: Nook HD+, Nook ST Glow, PocketBook 360, Nook Color
iRex iLiad 8.1" For Sale - $250

Excellent condition iRex iLiad - 8.1" eInk screen, reads PDF, HTML, TXT, etc. Upgraded (by iRex) with longer lasting battery. WiFi, ethernet, and USB connectivity. Includes all accessories (charger, USB, network connection).

This is a "v1", upgraded to the "v2" battery (so, other than the redesigned back on the case, this is now a v2)

Works fine, looks GREAT. Selling because...how many eReaders does someone need?

Attached image shows what I'm selling - the iLiad, with its original box and all attachments.

edited to include attached image and version information
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03142010103.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	499.3 KB
ID:	48079  

Last edited by bryanzs; 04-12-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Sold
bryanzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Is there a cover included? Is there a place to attach a wrist strap?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
bryanzs
Zealot

Sorry, the iLiad didn't include a cover; there are 2 little holes on the side where I guess you could attach a strap (I can't imagine what else they are for, unless you were supposed to attach a lock, and that doesn't make any sense for a portable book reader).

Hope that helps!
Old 03-18-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Is that what they call the "book" edition? or the 2nd Edition?
They seem to be the two types available. Apologies for my ignorance.

How long have you had it?

Thanks in advance.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #5
bryanzs
Zealot

It's not the "book" edition; this is the same as the 2nd edition.

The iLiad originally came out in July 2006, and I received mine amongst the first batches to arrive here in America, in November 2006. Several months later, iRex - for early buyers - offered to put in an upgraded battery (which I did). The only difference between the original iLiad and the 2nd edition, which is what iRex now sells, is that extended battery (and a slightly different back cover); they run the same software, and use the same hardware, in all other respects.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Is that what they call the "book" edition? or the 2nd Edition?
They seem to be the two types available. Apologies for my ignorance.

How long have you had it?

Thanks in advance.
It's the 2nd edition, as it includes WiFi capabilities.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Thanks,

I was getting confused about it all.

Cheers
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
tely
tely began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have sent the money and waiting for my first ebook reader

thanks
tely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
bryanzs
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tely View Post
I have sent the money and waiting for my first ebook reader

thanks
Congratulations, Tely, it is on its way! I am sure you will enjoy it. Please be sure to keep up-to-date in the iRex forums.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #10
tely
tely began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks man
I received it today
I played with it a little and I am very happy about it
(I don't know why I didn't buy one of these long time ago)

by the way bryanzs was really great and helpful (he shipped the irex on the same day)

thanks
tely is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
iliad, irex, sale