Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-28-2011, 02:05 PM   #16
NoWorthWhile
Connoisseur
NoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheeseNoWorthWhile can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3
Allow me to bump this post after a couple of weeks...

Any news on this one? I'd really love to be able to, let's say, send my periodicals generated by Calibre onto the Cloud Drive and then access it from the "Archive" button on any Kindle device (Kindle 3, K4PC, iPad, WP7...)
NoWorthWhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:35 AM   #17
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
The latest on this I've heard is that you get unlimited space for music. Space for other documents is still limited, though.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #18
tmarks11
tmarks11 began at the beginning.

Device: Everun
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWorthWhile View Post
No, I meant, they didn't bother reading my question
Very typical. I believe (based on my experience) that they have an autobot email resonder, which cuts and pastes info from their FAQs to attempt to answer questions. Only after you hammer through about 5 emails in a series with "no this didn't answer my question", will a human get involved.

That process probably reduces the manpower required to man their "call center" significantky.
tmarks11 is offline   Reply With Quote