Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #31
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I wonder if Cheyenne's original eDGe got jealous of its new little sibling?
That's exactly what my husband said.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #32
paula-t
Edge User

Buy it a new Gelaskin matching your better clothes, then dress up and take it with you to the posh coffee lounge of the best hotel in town, sit down there displaying majesty to your best, and show it off until you harvest envious looks from the rest of the ladies.

I think this will suffice to restate an adjusted behavior in your EE. (I did this at home with my children, and it worked.)

[Edit: Sorry, Cheyenne. Later I read your posts in a different thread and I see you are in serious trouble. I meant to cheer you up, but I see your EE has more than a jealousy fit... Have my sympathy instead of my jokes.]

Last edited by paula-t; 04-20-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #33
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula-t View Post
Buy it a new Gelaskin matching your better clothes, then dress up and take it with you to the posh coffee lounge of the best hotel in town, sit down there displaying majesty to your best, and show it off until you harvest envious looks from the rest of the ladies.

I think this will suffice to restate an adjusted behavior in your EE. (I did this at home with my children, and it worked.)

[Edit: Sorry, Cheyenne. Later I read your posts in a different thread and I see you are in serious trouble. I meant to cheer you up, but I see your EE has more than a jealousy fit... Have my sympathy instead of my jokes.]
No Worries Paula, It's a disaster for sure, but in the end only a machine which can be replaced.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #34
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I wonder if Cheyenne's original eDGe got jealous of its new little sibling?
Now that there is funny. I'm sure Cheyenne even got a chuckle out of this. Hey, what else can you do.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #35
ivan
Edge User

At least here is a chance for Cheyenne to open up an EE and take lots of pictures of the innards. She might even find it is repairable in the same way I've repaired notebooks where the screen has stopped working because of a fractured cable.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #36
obsessed2
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
At least here is a chance for Cheyenne to open up an EE and take lots of pictures of the innards...
Yes and she can take them with her PE which she reports is NOT taking green pictures. At least her PE upgrade went well.