Notices

Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
fooml
fooml
fooml began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
M92 Revert to Chinese Dictionary

Hi,
I have the M92 since June last year (I think) and have finally decided to upgrade firmware. Tried the version 1.8, was still unresponding after 2 hours, so tried the modified version 1.7 which thankfully worked.
Two questions:
1. Can I now go onto upgrade from version 1.7 to latest version 1.8?
2. How do I get the original combined english chinese dictionary back?

Thanks.
fooml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #2
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
1. You can go from 1.7 stright to 1.8. Mind that there also 2 patches for pdfreader that should be applied. And read the instalation instructions for patches carefuly as the procedure is different from firmware update.

2. The dictionary was removed on request of users, I guess. So, it is not part of instalation in newer versions of firmware. But you may add Stardict dictionaries of your choice, so it should not be a problem to install it as aditional dictionary.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert