Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 07:09 PM   #16
Ginge Club
Children's author
Ginge Club began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Let's try another tack. Say you've read a great book and it's maybe one of the best things you've read in your life. What do you remember about it that you'll carry to your grave? What was it in that story that got into you and won't ever get forgotten?
Ginge Club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #17
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Any place and any when is a good time to read a book. I ain't picky.
I mostly agree with Apache here ... except on the train one day last week where a baby screamed, howled and generally complained all the way home. Headphones in, music on, and slept instead.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #18
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
I mostly agree with Apache here ... except on the train one day last week where a baby screamed, howled and generally complained all the way home. Headphones in, music on, and slept instead.

Cheers,
Simon.
It would not have bothered me. When I read I can be oblivious to my surroundings.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote