Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

View Poll Results: un apéro en février ?
OUI ! je veux rencontrer nekokami, et je suis dispo le samedi 20/02 !!! 10 76.92%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 13/02 (sous réserve que la salle soit libre !) 0 0%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 27/02 1 7.69%
je ne suis pas dispo le 20/02 mais je pourrais le 06/03 1 7.69%
le mois prochain c'est trop short pour moi, je préfère faire ça en mai ! 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM   #76
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Still tomorrow for me. But we leave for the airport in half an hour.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #77
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Still tomorrow for me. But we leave for the airport in half an hour.
Then I think there might have been problems with the selection of the date...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #78
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I think that there's been a time zone / date line confusion. Quel dommage.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #79
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I think that there's been a time zone / date line confusion. Quel dommage.
yes, really it is a shame ! we all were disappointed that neko missed this meetup. hopefully, it will be possible for her to attend one in the future, some day...

in the meantime, here are some photos of the evening.

je pense que nous avons peut-être battu un record pour le nombre de liseuses présentes. surtout si on prend en compte le ratio liseuses / personnes.

je pense que les photos prises par les autres risquent d'être bien meilleures que les miennes, comme d'hab (peu de lumière = photos médiocres, lorsqu'on les prend avec son téléphone ) notamment celles de filip qui a un pur appareil photo de la mort qui tue, donc faut espérer que nous les verrons aussi bientôt !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	apero02.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	46034   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero03.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	46035   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero05.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	46037   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero07.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	46039   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero09.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	46041   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero01b.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	46172   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero04b.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	46173   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero06b.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	46174   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero08b.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	46175   Click image for larger version

Name:	apero10b.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	46176  

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 02-22-2010 at 06:41 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #80
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Merci Zelda!

J'aurais aime y etre!!!

Dommage pour Neko, j'espere quand meme que tu pourras la rencontrer!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #81
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I am so sorry, everyone! I can't believe I made such a silly mistake. I am too used to travelling west, not east!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #82
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Cool Let's organize something anyway while you're here :-)

Let's organize something anyway while you're here... like having a drink w: whoever can manage one of the evenings you're here, for exampe @the Café Livre?
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #83
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

in the meantime, here are some photos of the evening.

!
I love the pictures.....if possible, can we identify the people? I would love to put faces to names on MR.......Oh, I want to meet all of you!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #84
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Let's organize something anyway while you're here... like having a drink w: whoever can manage one of the evenings you're here, for exampe @the Café Livre?
I would like that very much. I think we have tickets for Tuesday and one other night. (Thursday?) Again, so sorry for the confusion!
Old 02-22-2010, 04:26 AM   #85
Grimaud
Guru
Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I love the pictures.....if possible, can we identify the people? I would love to put faces to names on MR.......Oh, I want to meet all of you!!!
apero01.jpg, left > right :
FlorenceArt, I don't remember her name sorry, I don't remember his name sorry, filip's girlfriend, filip, eowyncarter

apero02.jpg, left > right :
Godzil's phone, Godzil's Sony PSP, Cybook Gen3 and Godzil's LED portable Light, Godzil's Nintendo DS

Another Cybook Gen3, FlorenceArt's Pocketbook (or maybe an Opus study design), Red Cybook Opus, White Cybook Opus, a smartphone inside a green Cybook Opus shell and filip ex ebookreader inside an orange Cybook Opus Shell, my Sony PRS-505

Nook, up : Zelda's PRS-700 & down : Zelda's ebookwise 1150, up : Energy Book & Down : black Cybook OPus, up : lipstick pink Cybook Opus & Down : Zelda's Red PRS-600, filip's silver PRS-600, another Cybook Gen 3.

I forgot two iPod Touch, one iPhone, one Palm and EowynCarter's smartphone.

apero05.jpg, left > right :
Grimaud, Godzil, FloranceArt, Chlorine

Thanks Bookeen for showing us the Nook, the Energy Book and all the colored Opus (except the pink one )

During the meeting, we made a bootspeed test : Opus win the race followed by his older brother the Gen3. The Nook and the PRS-600 were much much slower.

And, sorry if my english strain your eye like the pink Opus strain mine

Pour les francophones, on a pu voir pas le Nook, l'Energy Book et différentes couleurs de l'Opus grâce à Bookeen, et en plus de s'être bien amusé, nous avons aussi fait un test : combien de temps mettait chaque liseuse à démarrer à froid. En premier, le Cybook Opus, suivi du Gen 3 et loin derrière, à égalité, le Nook et le PRS-600.
Grimaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:53 AM   #86
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaud View Post
apero01.jpg, left > right :
FlorenceArt, Polyglot's wife, Polyglot27, filip's girlfriend, filip, eowyncarter
Just filling the blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaud View Post
Pour les francophones, on a pu voir pas le Nook, l'Energy Book et différentes couleurs de l'Opus grâce à Bookeen, et en plus de s'être bien amusé, nous avons aussi fait un test : combien de temps mettait chaque liseuse à démarrer à froid. En premier, le Cybook Opus, suivi du Gen 3 et loin derrière, à égalité, le Nook et le PRS-600.
En fait premier a été le Pocketbook 360, malgré un départ plus tardif (j'ai raté le bouton). Pour ouvrir les livres il n'est pas aussi rapide malheureusement
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:03 AM   #87
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Let's organize something anyway while you're here... like having a drink w: whoever can manage one of the evenings you're here, for example @the Café Livre?
Yes, yes. Let's meet up at the Café Livre again. It's such a nice place, and right in the centre of Paris too.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #88
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
Yes, yes. Let's meet up at the Café Livre again. It's such a nice place, and right in the centre of Paris too.
sounds good ! let's see what neko's schedule is (i know they are going to the ballet and the opera) and find an evening when they are free. shall we confirm the day in this thread ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:24 AM   #89
filip
Addict
filip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheesefilip can extract oil from cheese

Device: n810 -- PRS600
Hop hop, des photos des appareils.
J'attends (moi) d'avoir les avis des gens sur le fait qu'ils soient affichés en photo sur le site.
(D'ailleurs si qqun pouvait passer un coup de flouttage sur les photos, cela ne me dérangerai pas plus que cela).

Je tiens à disposition les photos en bien meilleure résolution pour qui veut.

Et merci pour l'organisation de cette belle et bonne soirée.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9606.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	46127   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9617.JPG
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	46128   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9620.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	46129   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9629.JPG
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	46130   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9630.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	46131   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9631.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	46132   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9633.JPG
Views:	308
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	46133   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9634.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	46134   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9636.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	46135   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9637.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	46136   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9639.JPG
Views:	310
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	46137   Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9640.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	46138  
filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:45 AM   #90
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Oh wow, beaucoup de liseuses, c'est très impressionnant!! Merci pour les photos et pour l'explication.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote