Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Tantor Audio to Launch Improved Website

Just received this email from Tantor Audio:

Quote:
Greetings,

Because you are a valued Tantor customer, we wanted to share some exciting developments:
  • Tantor is about to launch an improved Consumer Web site that will make it easier to find your favorite authors, narrators, genres and formats
  • We've redesigned our weekly HotList e-newsletter for easy reading
  • Our new Goodlistens.com companion site features free audio samples, chapters, and exclusive author interviews
  • Tantor is celebrating June Is Audiobook Month by offering our entire catalog at 50% Off
  • Current bestsellers include Behind the Candelabra -- the basis of the HBO movie on Liberace -- and Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal by Daily Show favorite Mary Roach
  • Our $6.99 CD Bargain Bin now contains over 500 titles in all genres
  • And last but not least, Tantor recently earned a record four Audie Awards from 19 finalists -- all included in the sitewide 50% Off Sale
We hope you find this information of interest and wish you a joyous summer of listening!
Goodlistens.com is now live.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Just received this email from Tantor Audio:

Goodlistens.com is now live.
It's a complete mess in IE8--no book titles visible at all! I'm not terribly impressed with the site in Firefox either, but at least you can tell what you're clicking on.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Is "Goodlistens" replacing the other Tantor site? When I tried to look at it from my work computer, it's almost entirely blocked by our security policies (for example, I can't check web mail sites from work).
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Is "Goodlistens" replacing the other Tantor site? When I tried to look at it from my work computer, it's almost entirely blocked by our security policies (for example, I can't check web mail sites from work).
No, it's a companion website offering free samples and author interviews. The main Tantor website has not been upgraded yet; but will be shortly.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It's a complete mess in IE8--no book titles visible at all! I'm not terribly impressed with the site in Firefox either, but at least you can tell what you're clicking on.
I use Firefox (v21) and it looks fine to me. Not much content yet -- 4 samples, 4 chapters, and 4 interviews. But then, maybe that's all they plan on offering each week.
Advert