Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
amitambika
amitambika began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
Zooming on PDF

I have many books on pdf but cannot find a good way to zoom on the pages.The zoom on the page without reflow works in a very peculiar way with corners being zoomed.If the reflow is on many tables and diagrams are distorted.
I also have newspapers on pdf.The device show the entire page but there is no way to zoom.
Can some body help in this regard with any tips
amitambika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
jonsbjons
Connoisseur
jonsbjons doesn't litterjonsbjons doesn't litter

Device: PBook301
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitambika View Post
I have many books on pdf but cannot find a good way to zoom on the pages.The zoom on the page without reflow works in a very peculiar way with corners being zoomed.If the reflow is on many tables and diagrams are distorted.
I also have newspapers on pdf.The device show the entire page but there is no way to zoom.
Can some body help in this regard with any tips
The same problem.
jonsbjons is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
Yep, still waiting for a fix.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:47 AM   #4
jonsbjons
Connoisseur
jonsbjons doesn't litterjonsbjons doesn't litter

Device: PBook301
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
Yep, still waiting for a fix.
I'll try to ask for support on their website.
jonsbjons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #5
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
jonsbjons,
I'd really like to hear whatever answer you get. I've tried getting help from iRiver on this, but have had no reply.

I'm using firmware version 1.71 - I don't think there's a more recent version.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert