Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
cancelx
Nervous Groupie
cancelx began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Pro
300 book list from sd card??

STILL waiting for my PP

meanwhile, was wondering if anyone had the list of 300 books that comes with the 2gb card when it was promoted?

thanks all.
cancelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
I think they're different every time. I bought one in October and one in December and they both had different books. One was Halloween themed book and the other was Christmas themed books.

They are all classics that you can find on Gutenberg.org.
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
cancelx
Nervous Groupie
cancelx began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Pro
I remember seeing that now that you mention it.
guess it will be a surprise when it comes
(and probably an sd wipe, haha)
cancelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess4276 View Post
I think they're different every time. I bought one in October and one in December and they both had different books. One was Halloween themed book and the other was Christmas themed books.

They are all classics that you can find on Gutenberg.org.
feedbooks does a nice format job on public domain books (many started out as PG books)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
kdf9511
Madman With A Box
kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kdf9511 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Nook Glowlight, Nook Color, Kindle 4, Astak Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx View Post
(and probably an sd wipe, haha)

Hehehehe.....That's exactly what I did. I needed a two gig SD for another project and had a spare one gig so I just coppied them to my TB file storage drive and wiped em from the sd...I may go back at some point and see if there is anything I may be intrested in reading.
kdf9511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
jess4276
jess4276 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro Maroon
Thumbs up Feedbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
feedbooks does a nice format job on public domain books (many started out as PG books)
Thanks for the site. I checked it out and its really nice and easy to use!
jess4276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Too right, very nicely formatted. manybooks is also another good place for PD books as they offer a very large variety of formats, but sadly the formatting is not a nice as feedbooks.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote